YOU ARE WELCOME
Chairman, Nasfat Millwall
May I greet you with the traditional Islamic greeting,
'Assalam Alaikum' meaning May Peace and Blessings be with you.
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. May He continue to shower His salutations and blessings on the noblest of mankind and seal of all prophets, Muhammad (SAW).
Nasfat Millwall is an Islamic organisation, a branch affiliated to Nasfat Worldwide with over two hundred branches.
As an Islamic organization we are committed to pluralism. We do not believe in a clash of cultures or civilization. On the contrary, we regard different cultures and civilizations as complementary to each other and adding to the texture and richness of life.
To quote from the Holy Quran:
Almighty Allah says:
“Oh mankind! We have created you from male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily the most honourable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa i.e he is one of the Muttaqun (the Pious). Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.
At Nasfat we preach and encourage living in harmony with other faiths and communities.
What Nasfat is and stands for:
• An Organization which has over two hundred locations worldwide
• An Organization that has members all over the world supplicating to Allah using a uniform mode of worship on Sundays between the same period of time which we call our asalatu session
• An organization where during the asalatu session time members jointly recite portions of the glorious Quran. An exercise done every Sunday at all locations and popularly known as tankara (Tilawat ul Quran)
• An organization where after Asalatu sessions, members who can afford the time, form clusters to further improve upon their knowledge of the Quran and the religion of Islam
• An organization where many Muslims who hitherto attended vigils organised by Churches have been brought back to the fold of Islam through our monthly Tahajjud sessions.
Our Aims and Objectives:
• To bridge the gap, both educational and spiritual, between the academic elite and the Islamic scholars.
• To create a conducive atmosphere for unity of members irrespective of status, race, gender or colour.
• To facilitate access to sound Islamic and Western education.
• To promote and propagate the cause of Islam and make conscious Muslims.
• To promote and enhance the health, economic well-being and welfare of members.
• To assist the less privileged in society irrespective of their religious beliefs. Colour, gender or race.
• To promote policies and programmes that will encourage beneficial relationships amongst members of the society, other Islamic organizations and humanity in general.
• To undertake other activities which are beneficial to humanity.
Chairman, Nasfat Millwall
Asalat Venue: PENNACK HOUSE, Pennack Road Peckham SE15 6DD. Worship Time: 11am - 3:00pm
Postal address: NASFAT MILLWALL, 57 Medhurst Crescent Gravesend Kent DA12 4HU
e: email@example.com | e: firstname.lastname@example.org | e: email@example.com | e: firstname.lastname@example.org